The hotel will feature five
dynamic and innovative restaurants, all with superb views
of the Creek and city skyline. Two lounge bars, a roof top
champagne bar, a pool bar, and of course 24 hour room service.
• REFLETS PAR PIERRE GAGNAIRE - an exciting combination
of cuisine, decor, and service, offering guests a creative,
modern and innovative dining environment bought to life by
the talents of one of the world’s most highly awarded
Michelin starred chefs, Pierre Gagnaire.
• ANISE - all day dining restaurant offering world
cuisine. For the first time in the region, guests can enjoy
the talents of Asia’s most highly regarded interior
design company ‘Super Potato’. This amazing 950
sq metre restaurant has more than 200 seats and brings live
cooking stations into the very heart of the restaurant
• EDAMAME - a truly authentic multi-station Japanese
restaurant will also be created by the award winning ‘Super
Potato’. Seven Japanese cooking techniques will be on
display on live counters. The restaurant will also have private
dining rooms for a VIP experience.
• AL SULTAN BRAHIM BEIRUT - one of Lebanon’s
most celebrated restaurant families are joining together with
InterContinental to bring our guests the very finest seafood.
The restaurant will have an open seafood display and live
entertainment, offering both indoor and outdoor terrace seating
overlooking the marina.
• BISTRO MADELEINE - Quintessential Parisian Bistro
experience, with daily baked French delicate and volume pastries.
This easily accessible casual café offers superb views
over the Marina and Dubai Creek with both indoor and outdoor
SPORTS & RECREATION
• Outdoor 25 metre swimming pool, sun terrace and leisure
• Children's splash pool
• Temperature controlled outdoor spa pools all with
• 24 hour state of the art gym
• Sauna & steam rooms
• Ten treatment rooms with two VIP massage rooms for
• 700 square metres of wellness facilities
• VIP spa room with private sauna & steam shower
• Relaxation area for ladies and gents
SHOPPING & LEISURE
InterContinental offers direct access, via covered walkway,
to Festival Waterfront Centre where you will find more than
550 of the world’s top retailers and a choice of over
90 restaurants and cafés.
The hotel is also within walking distance of the Al Badia
18-hole championship golf
course and just five minutes to Dubai Creek Golf Course.